1. Comparison shop – Insurance rates can vary as much as $ 1000 between the companies, so the first thing you need to do is get contributions on a comparison site before you buy insurance online car insurance. (See links below)
2. Increase your deductible – Increasing your deductible by a couple hundred dollars can save up to 50% on your insurance premium.
3. Drop your collision and comprehensive coverage – If the cost of collision and comprehensive coverage of an older car is more than the cost of repairing that car, consider dropping these coverages.
4. Bundle your insurance – including auto insurance with home insurance can save 15%.
5. Use a company – If you have two or more cars that can save up to 15%, ensuring the same company.
6. Drop duplicate coverage – Eliminate your medical coverage if you are already covered under the policy of health insurance and coverage for towing fall if you are covered by the AAA.
7. Install a device Security – Most insurance companies will give a discount if you install a car alarm or other anti-theft device.
8. Request Discounts – Ask your insurance company what discounts are available and take advantage of them. Get all the discounts you’re entitled to registration how automatic seat belts, airbags and antilock brakes.
9. Ratings Check – You’re not saving a penny if your company insurance will not pay your claim. I recommend going to epinions.com and see what real customers have to say about various car insurance companies and how pay their debts.
How to find cheap auto insurance online